Webinar series: Cyber security for your business
Brought to you by the Australian Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme, this webinar series discusses how a responsive and active cyber security plan is essential for business success.
All businesses are vulnerable to cyber attacks. Whilst many go to great lengths to protect their physical assets, many do not take similar precautions with their digital information. A responsive and active cyber security plan is essential for business success.
Join us at the Cove Civic Centre to view these webinars, or visit the links below to register and view at your location.
After viewing this series, you will:
- Have an appreciation of the reasons why small businesses are becoming an increasingly prominent target for cyber attackers.
- Understand that there some simple steps you can take to improve your level of cyber resilience.
- Have a well-rounded understanding of the current cyber threat landscape and the details of what steps SMEs can take to mitigate the risks posed by these threats.
- Be equipped with the skills and knowledge to develop a simple and effective cyber security incident response capability.
- Understand the nature of cloud services and the unique cyber security considerations that come with using cloud services or engaging in other outsourcing arrangements.
- Have an awareness of additional resources they can consult for ongoing support with their cyber security issues and challenges.
There are 5 parts to this webinar series:
- Webinar 1: Cyber security for small to medium enterprises - 31 July 2017, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Webinar 2: The cyber threat landscape for small to medium enterprises - 15 August 2017, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Webinar 3: Cyber security operational basics - 15 September 2017, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Webinar 4: Developing an effective incident response capability - 27 October 2017, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Webinar 5: Cyber security in the cloud and outsourcing - 24 November 2017, 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
The Entrepreneurs' Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. Visit Entrepreneurs’ Programme for more information on services available to you through the programme.