Referring Agency Use

What are you looking for on this page?


Who can refer for Community Care Services?

If you are an older person or an individual with a disability and would like to refer yourself for services, please visit the Community Care services page for further information.


Who should be referred for Community Care Services?

The overall objective of the program is to enhance people's independence and to avoid or delay their premature admission to long term residential care.

This is achieved through the provision of basic maintenance and home support services to optimise people's capacity to live independently in the community with dignity.

For further information on services available and eligibility requirements, please visit the Community Care services page.


When to consider referral to another agency

Please consider if local council is the best place to refer your client. It should be noted that for some individuals, specifically targeted programs may be more appropriate than the basic services offered by Community Care.

Examples may include:


Community Care referral form


Related Links - Community Care

Related Links
Related Websites

Community Care - Contact us


Contact us

Community Care
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Phone: 8375 6649
Fax: 8375 6699
Post: PO Box 21, Oaklands Park SA 5046
In person: 245 Sturt Road, Sturt SA 5047

This service is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health, Department of Social Services, Department for Communities and Social Inclusion and the City of Marion. For more information, visit the Department of Health platform

Although funding for this service has been provided by the Australian Government, the material herein does not necessarily represent the views or polices of the Australian Government.


T: +61 8375 6600 | E:
245 Sturt Road, SA 5047, Australia
This is a printer friendly version of the following web page:-