Southern Youth Network Collective (SYNC)
The Southern Youth Network Collective was born out of the merging of the South Western Youth Workers Network (SWYN) and the Southern Youth Workers Network (SYN) in March of 2012.
It's aim is to provide a more robust and sustainable network for youth workers in the south to access networking tools, collaboration opportunities, information and professional support.
SYNC's current membership includes:
- Federal, state and local government organisations
- Non-government and community based organisations
- Youth workers
- Social workers
- Community health workers
- School counsellors/chaplains
SYNC members represent a variety of organisations and come from diverse backgrounds. Anyone who works with young people in the southern region of Adelaide is invited to a member.
What benefits do SYNC Members receive?
- Opportunities to share and gain relevant information about local youth issues and programs.
- Access to training and professional development opportunities.
- Professional and personal support.
- Access to funding sources and grant information.
SYNC meeting times
All SYNC meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month from 9am to 10:30am with venues alternating between the inner and outer southern suburbs. Please contact us to find out where the next meeting will be held.
For more information about the network contact: