How will I get a refund for a course/program/activity that I’ve paid for but which won’t go ahead now?
- Refunds will be provided
- All venue hire will be either cancelled or rescheduled during closure.
Is there any financial relief for ratepayers?
- Ratepayers experiencing financial difficulties and are unable to meet standard payment arrangements should contact Council’s Rates Department at the earliest convenience to discuss alternative payment options
- Enquiries treated confidentially
What services will be available at the Living Kauna Cultural Centre?
- The LKCC is closed to the public.
- Staff are available by telephone or by email for general enquiries and student queries
What services are available at the Marion Cultural Centre?
- The Marion Cultural Centre library and Gallery M are open
- Public access is currently suspended to The Domain Theatre
- Next Chapter Gourmet Café open at various time – visit Next Chapter Gourmet Café Facebook page for updates
- Staff are available by telephone or by email for general enquiries
- Performances are being live streamed for free from the Domain
How will the suspension of performances at the Domain Theatre in the Marion Cultural Centre affect tickets purchased?
- Reimbursements of all tickets until the end of July will be undertaken
- Staff will contact people directly
- Staff will assess extent of closure fortnightly and reimburse for the following month
Are hard rubbish collections still available?
- Yes – households can book up to two free hard rubbish collections per financial year
- The City of Marion will collect a maximum of one cubic metre of material per booking
- Book a collection here
Are bins still being collected?
The kerbside bin collection is still being undertaken.
For details, and information about waste and recycling click here.