Important Health Information
Information and national updates - Australian Government - Department of Health
Information and local updates - SA Health
Travel advice Smart Traveller
Check your symptoms Health Direct
- SA COVID-19 Information Line – 1800 253 787
8.00am to 8.00pm 7 days per week.
- National Coronavirus Information Helpline - 1800 020 080
The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Interpreting services, call 131 450.
Stop the Spread Campaign
The South Australian Government has produced an information kit for local government, business, industry, organisations and the community.
It includes a variety of communication you can use and share, including.
· Key messages
· Stop the Spread videos
· Social media graphics
· Other graphics (web / screensaver / TV screen / email banner)
Download and share these from www.StopTheSpread.sa.gov.au
The Department of Health advises:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- If you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people