If you’re thinking of brightening up the festive season with a Christmas lights display at your home, here are some tips to help make the experience enjoyable for everyone.
- Talk to your neighbours what you’re planning
- Make sure you don’t point lights directly into neighbours’ homes, or traffic
- Ensure any musical decorations aren’t too loud, and don’t make noise throughout the night
- Don’t place objects on roads, drains, footpaths, verges, or anywhere they could cause an obstruction
- Take care when installing the display, particularly if you’re putting lights on the roof
- If you’re renting a property, remember to speak to your landlord before installing a display
More details are available on the Christmas Lights Guidelines
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service on 8375 6600 or email email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the festive season.