A draft concept plan was presented to the community in July 2018.
Opportunities to provide feedback were made available through an online survey and during an onsite consultation session, with the top four requests including:
- A larger all dog area (reduce small dog area)
- Additional drink fountain
- Additional shelter
The Final Concept Plan includes:
- Reduction to the size of the Small Dog Area
- Additional drink fountain in the All Dog Area
- Additional shelter in the All Dog Area
- Increased grass area
External funding opportunities to install lighting will be investigated.
Further information and the Community Engagement Report are available on the Hazelmere Road Reserve webpage.
Construction will commence in early 2019, with project updates published on our Latest News page.