To avoid any uncertainty or misunderstandings, please note the following:
● The City Of Marion reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest at its discretion.
● This document is not an undertaking or contractual offer by council.
● Unless and until a written contract is properly executed by council and an applicant:
(a) council has no legal obligations in relation to any projects or partnership opportunities; and
(b) an applicant should not make any commitments to third parties on the assumption that council support for a project will be provided.
● Notification by council of acceptance of an Expression of Interest does not create a binding agreement and in particular, acceptance by council of an Application is not approval under the Development Act.
● The City of Marion reserves the right to respond to EOI’s in accordance with project schedules and not within any specified timeframe. If council does not respond to an EOI that does not signify approval by council.
● Subject to law, council has no liability whatsoever as a result of any matter or anything in connection with a party's EOI.