Contemporary and abstract style using a range of mediums including, but not limited to oils, acrylic and watercolour.
I have been painting seriously for nearly ten years. My work covers a broad range of subject matter and I prefer to work in a contemporary and abstract style. By experimenting with colour, texture and medium I produce exciting, vibrant and even quirky compositions.
I have had many commissions and enjoy the freedom and challenge that comes with a new project.
- Solo exhibition – ‘Terrain’ Fleurieu Art Prize Community Exhibition at Rosemount Winery, McLaren Vale 2011
- Solo exhibition – Noarlunga Private Hospital 2010
- Solo exhibition – ‘Fruition’ SALA at Rosemount Winery, McLaren Vale 2009
- Group exhibition – ‘Holdfast Bay’ SALA Exhibition at Glenelg Aug 2008
- Solo exhibition – ‘Tapestry’ SALA at Adelaide South West Community Centre, Adelaide Feb 2008
- Solo exhibition – ‘Flair’ at Waverley Homestead, Willunga 2007
- First solo exhibition – ‘Slick ‘ SALA at Port Dock Hotel, Port Adelaide 2004
- Group exhibition – ‘Squirt’ at Jetty Road, Brighton 2003
- Mural – Woodend Primary School