- Do you think you need a place for people to sit?
- Do you think your verge needs greening?
- Do you think you can create a destination for people?
Then the Urban Activation Project is for you.
The project, worth $250,000, must provide infrastructure that supports the activation of places, improve community amenity, and attract markets / events.
Examples of projects may include:
- public art
- community art
- street furniture
- community gardens
- smart technology / smart city applications
- environmental solutions
- graffiti and crime prevention support
- outdoor dining