Your business is essential to the future of the City of Marion as a place to live, learn, work, do business and invest.
Our team can connect your business to:
- One-on-one business advice through the Southern Business Mentoring Program.
- Places for business owners to meet, network upskill and thrive at key business hubs such as the Cove Business Hub and Coworking Incubator.
- Urban renewal projects enhancing the vibrancy and liveability of local areas such as the Revitalisation of the Edwardstown Employment Precinct Project.
- Business support services such as our business associations.
- Services within Council including Planning and Building, Waste and recycling and food and event permits, and
- Public art and placemaking initiatives that make our city memorable, stimulating, engaging and contributes to a sense of place.
Read more about our services that are available to help your business grow.