Skip to main content

Referring agency use

Who can refer for Community Care Services?

  • My Aged Care
  • Regional Assessment Team (RAS)
  • General Practitioners
  • Allied Health Professionals
  • Hospital Discharge Planner
  • Other service providers

If you are an older person or an individual with a disability and would like to refer yourself for services, please visit the Community Care page for further information.

Download the Community Care referral form

Contact Community Care