Unplanned maintenance may impact payments online at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Skip to main content
08 8375 6600 request support contact
log in

Change of name or address online form

All changes of name or address must be submitted to Council in writing. Council cannot accept verbal notification over the phone.

You can advise your change of address by completing and submitting the online form below on this page, or for more options visit the Change of Name or Address page.

Online form

*Mandatory field

Does this change apply to the following?*
Full Name(s) of Owner(s)
Postal address (if not property owner)
Select file... Browse

For further information please contact Council

For urgent matters that require after-hours service, please phone 8375 6666.