Terms and conditions
· To enter this competition, participants must enter their name, suburb, and email address through on the City of Marion ‘Southern Adelaide Local Government Research Survey 2022 form in the ‘Gift Card’ section.
· Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
· One entry is permitted per person, and each entry will have equal chance at winning the prize.
· Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
· The competition begins at 11 am on Thursday, 19 Julye 2022 (ACST) and concludes at 12 pm Tuesday, 9 August 2022 (ACST).
· The prize consists of one (1) $100 visa debit card voucher.
· Prize is not redeemable for cash.
· The winner will be selected at random by City of Marion staff. The draw will be performed using a random computer process, and will take place 2pm Tuesday, 9 August 2022 at 245 Sturt Road, Sturt.
· The winner will be notified via direct message by 2:30 pm on Tuesday 9 August 2022.
· If the winner does not respond by 5:00 pm Friday 12 August 2022, or is unable to accept the prize, another winner will be drawn from those who entered. The prize will be redrawn using a random computer process.
· To claim the prize the winner will just need to provide their details on arrival, along with photo ID.
· The decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
· City of Marion staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
· The City of Marion makes no representation, expressly or implied, as to the quality, reliability or suitability of the prizes and expressly disclaims any liability. Any problems associated with the prizes should be brought to the attention of the respective supplier of the service.
· The promoter is City of Marion, (ABN: 37 372 162 294) of 245 Sturt Road, Sturt SA 5047.
· The winner as applicable agrees to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of voucher from the voucher provider.