Dreaming already about glitzing up your home for the festive season?
Check out these tips to making the experience enjoyable for everyone:
- Talk to your neighbours about what you’re planning.
- Consider the positioning of lights to reduce impact on neighbouring homes, including windows and private areas.
- Ensure lights are only switched on from the power source when the display is in use.
- Check for any noise restrictions that might apply for musical decorations and that they’re
- switched off overnight.
- Keep all objects away from council roads, drains, footpaths or verges for the safety of the community.
- Take care when installing the display, particularly if you’re putting lights on the roof.
- If you’re renting, remember to speak to your landlord first.
More details are available on the Christmas Lights Guidelines.
If you have any questions, please call Customer Service on 8375 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy the festive season.