With every new year, comes the perfect opportunity to embrace new and exciting experiences.
Whether you're looking to learn a skill, engage your creative side, or simply add more joy to your life, a new hobby can be a fulfilling experience.
- Get ready to Move It into the new year with our fun, fitness programs including Mat Pilates, Social Tennis, Tai Chi, PT by the Sea, Discovery Walks, just to name a few! Book your spot here.
- Aged 15 to 18? You can enjoy a variety of free On@CoM programs such as basketball, skateboarding and mountain biking. Book your spot here.
- Get to know your neighbours at your local Community Centre. The programs include walking groups, Pilates, yoga, woodwork, art classes and more. Explore the program here.
- Learn something new with LinkedIn Learning. Access is free using your library membership! Join courses to learn podcasting, web development, social media, writing skills, and more. Start your learning journey here.
- Prefer to read books on the go? The Libby and BorrowBox apps have an amazing selection of e-books, audiobooks and magazines which you can also access for free with your library membership.
- Get fit and have fun by joining an Aqua Aerobics class at Marion Outdoor Pool! Book your spot here.