Things to do
Join Adelaide's own Dennis Russell and the Tunisian Nights Little Big Band for an evening of uplifting, timeless and iconic swing music made famous by artists such as Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr and many more. ★★★★ "Sizzling" (Glam Adelaide)
**ADELAIDE FRINGE 2021** BOOKINGS VIA FRINGETIX FROM 18 DECEMBER
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
The Marion Outdoor Pool will host a Family Movie Night on Saturday 23 January 2021. Bookings online
Residents are invited to celebrate Australia Day at a free community event at Hendrie Street Reserve, Park Holme.
Join author Alexander Thorpe live via webinar as he discusses his cosy, historical murder mystery Death Leaves the Station.