Things to do
Come along and hear about the commonalities between Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and the Baha’i Faith in the spirit of Harmony.
This forum promotes respectful intercultural relationships and social cohesion, by raising awareness about what diverse faiths have in common, as well as some unique differences.
The event promotes positive messages about intercultural and interfaith communication and collaboration.
Welcome to Country: Rosemary Wanganeen
Emcee: Mayor Hanna
Imam Mohamed Elsayed
Imam of Australian Islamic College Adelaide and the Head of the Religion Department.
Rev Anne Hewitt
Executive Director & Ecumenical Facilitator, Churches Together SA
Swami Manyananda is currently the resident monk of the Adelaide branch of the Vedanta Centre
External Affairs Collaborator for the South Australian Baha'i Community
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au... to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
Free fun filled Athletics program in Clovelly Park for anyone that wants to increase their skills.
Discover how to green your verge with local native plants! Get a rebate for developing a verge garden.
Free come and try Ninja Warrior obstacle course in Seacombe Heights.