Things to do
When we talk about mental health, we usually focus on the problems. We tune in to all of the negative aspects. But what if we switched the script to focus on what creates positive mental health instead? Mental is a play specifically designed to facilitate this important conversation between young people. It explores the things that help us feel happy and connected to place, to each other and to ourselves.
Saturday 22 May 2.30pm & 6.30pm
Monday 24 May 10.30am
Run time: 60 minutes
Online bookings only
NO walk ins or box office sales on the day
transaction fee applies
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
Join Adelaide's own Dennis Russell and the Tunisian Nights Little Big Band for an evening of uplifting, timeless and iconic swing music made famous ...
Kids all around Adelaide have been surprised and delighted by Mickster’s Magic Gadgets. Now, Mickster the Trickster’s award-winning magic show is ...
Come along to the launch of the City of Marion's FREE Sports in Reserves Program. There will be lots of free activities for children and young people ...