Things to do
This art class is a unique insight into traditional Aboriginal art and the use of traditional paints. Using ochre, participants complete an art piece based on traditional symbols. Children and parents crush the ochre and blend this powder with water forming a paste. The ochre paint is then used to create their final art piece. Participants are encouraged to develop their own story using these symbols, painting a picture based on their personal experiences.
Maximum of 1 adult per paying child
transaction fee applies
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.|
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
Transaction fee applies
Online bookings preferred
No walk ins or box office sales outside of box office opening hours
Box office open: Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm, closed public holidays*
*subject to change
in Domain Theatre
A hands-on program that brings fun into maths for very young kids
Congratulations on your decision to come along and see the Absolutely Bestest Kids Show to Ever Happen! All tickets $10, transaction fee applies
An amazing session of optical illusions with fun science activities