Things to do
Travel back in time, and dive beneath the The Eromanga Sea; the giant inland sea that once covered much of Australia. Once there, be prepared to meet some of the strangest, most unique, and most peculiar inhabitants of planet Earth you’ve ever seen!
From giant sea-monsters, to fish with the very first jaws… All the better to eat you with! From slime-munching, water-dwelling worms, to the terror of the Cambrain seas with eyes more complex than those of a dragon-fly… All the better to see you with! "Eromanga: Life in the Prehistoric Sea” is a musical adventure into the prehistoric past that will have you wanting to learn even more about the strange and peculiar creatures that have lived in our oceans across millions of years.
Online bookings only
NO walk ins or box office sales on the day
All tickets $10
transaction fee applies
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
A fun session of listening to stories and singing songs
A fun introduction of libraries to babies
Join author and inaugural winner of the Fogarty Literary Award Rebecca Higgie live via webinar as she talks about her debut novel, The History of ...