Things to do
Sweet As Swing reimagines your favourite Aussie songs from Waltzing Matilda to You’re the Voice and serves them up with a jazz twist. Premiered to sold out audiences at the 2019 Adelaide Fringe Festival, the four-part male vocal set features original arrangements inspired by The Hi-lo’s, The Four Freshmen, and Lambert Hendricks & Ross. Apart from the stunning harmonies, the performance features Kelly Doddridge on trombone, Marcus Ryan on guitar, Andrew Casey on keys and Ryan Casey on trumpet.
Online bookings only
NO walk ins or box office sales on the day
All tickets $20
transaction fee applies
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in
to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
Join best selling Australian author Leesa Bow as she talk about her latest romance novel, Ulara.
Join Hugh Mackay as he discusses his latest book The Kindness Revolution.
Do you have an older family member showing signs of change or who are considering In-Home help or an Aged Care Home?