Things to do
The crazy man of magic and illusion is back for children of all ages! Amazing magic tricks, puzzles and surprises galore. Hailed as Australia’s funniest kids show magician. Get ready to be entertained and laugh your socks off. Keep a look out for Macaroni The Magic Bunny who will appear before your very eyes!
All tickets $10, transaction fee applies
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.|
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
Transaction fee applies
Online bookings preferred
No walk ins or box office sales outside of box office opening hours
Box office open: Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm, closed public holidays*
*subject to change
in Domain Theatre
Free Tennis Coaching program at Nannigai Reserve, Hallett Cove
Emily is a stockbroker who mixes it up with the boys and always seems to comes out in front. She is as cynical and ruthless as any man in her ...
Free Tennis Coaching program at George Street Reserve, Marion