Things to do
Genre: Kids and Family
“I have a feeling something bad just happened…”Today is the day when Head Chef Wren Auclair, will make their most spectacular cake - the cake of all cakes! But today is also the day when best friend and bumbling Junior Chef Ash Sock-le-blurgh, will assist... Amidst all the cake, cream and clowns, what could possibly go wrong? Follow the misadventure of Wren and Ash as they craft up a recipe for clown mayhem. 'The Most Spectacular Cake!' is ready to bake and all it will take is you!
$22, $20 Adult (accompanying a child), $15 concession, $12 child
Run time 45 minutes
Saturday 19 February 10.30am & 12pm
Sunday 20 February 10.30am & 12pm
**ADELAIDE FRINGE 2022** BOOKINGS VIA FRINGETIX FROM 3 DECEMBER
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
A special Baby Bounce session for babies and toddlers
Join Greg Hart and band return to the Marion Cultural Centre. Tickets $38 & $35boxoffice concession, transaction fee applies
Join us in person each week as we learn about STEM, take on a LEGO challenge and try out fun education apps!