Things to do
Gather your friends and ride a wave of music nostalgia from the 50s, 60s and 70s. The award winning five-piece band will perform the best classic hits and memories from yesteryear. Loads of fun dance routines and dress ups are included. Reminisce in the good old days when we were blessed with songs such as 'Sweet Caroline' and 'Twist and Shout'.
**ADELAIDE FRINGE 2021** BOOKINGS VIA FRINGETIX FROM 18 DECEMBER
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
The Marion Outdoor Pool will host a Family Movie Night on Saturday 23 January 2021. Bookings online
Residents are invited to celebrate Australia Day at a free community event at Hendrie Street Reserve, Park Holme.
Join author Alexander Thorpe live via webinar as he discusses his cosy, historical murder mystery Death Leaves the Station.