Things to do
1964. From the heart of working class London four young men power into music history with their electrifying stage presence and their innovative and heartfelt songs. This is THE WHO.Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle and Keith Moon have become unforgettable characters in the story of rock. THE WHOM pay tribute to their unquenchable energy and commitment with a blistering hour of hits from their earliest days to the glories of the late 70s: My Generation; Baba O’Riley; Pinball Wizard; Won’t Get Fooled Again; Who Are You and many more…
$35 & $30 concession, transaction fee applies
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Online bookings preferred
transaction fee applies
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
Join Robert Horne as he shares his important novel about friendship, aboriginal culture, frontier violence and the meaning of the law.
Book Busters - A book club for young children
Join us for our new after-school program Creative Kids Club!