Things to do
Adelaide born and bred brothers Harry and Ned Baulderstone are taking on the music and lyrical genius of the Finn Brothers - Neil and Tim Finn. Playing the music of Split Enz, Crowded House and The Finn Brothers, the lads explore these powerful collaborations and timeless classics in the stunning Domain Theatre while backed by a superb band. Do not miss this local South Australian act performing this show for the first time ever! Includes hits such as I Got You, Four Seasons in One Day, Better Be home Soon and Message to My Girl, plus many more.
**ADELAIDE FRINGE 2021** BOOKINGS VIA FRINGETIX FROM 18 DECEMBER
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
The Marion Outdoor Pool will host a Family Movie Night on Saturday 23 January 2021. Bookings online
Residents are invited to celebrate Australia Day at a free community event at Hendrie Street Reserve, Park Holme.
Join author Alexander Thorpe live via webinar as he discusses his cosy, historical murder mystery Death Leaves the Station.