Things to do
Water conservation is a BIG issue for two glove puppets. Then we travel up the creek - home to fabulous puppet frogs, birds, fish and coloured macro-invertebrate shadow puppets. This idyll is shattered when Murray, his dog and exotic pet fish arrive. How can we restore the environment? We also meet two Bunyips, Bud and Ollie, in a piece about friendship and caring for each other.
transaction fee applies
All visitors to the Marion Cultural Centre are required to scan the COVID Safe Check-in QR code , or sign in manually via the box office. Please visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in to download the required app.
Stop the Spread
· Do not attend Marion Cultural Centre if you or anyone in your group has any symptoms of cold or flu.
· Keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
· Wash hands or use sanitizer provided before entering and exiting the premises.
· Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
· Ask staff if you are not sure
in Domain Theatre
An entertaining presentation by Splash Theatre Company & Me ’N Me Mates
Stories go hand in hand with yoga in this session
Sweet As Swing reimagines your favourite Aussie songs from Waltzing Matilda to You’re the Voice and serves them up with a jazz twist. $20 ...