Things to do
Families will dance the night away to rock and pop classics when three of Adelaide’s top bands hit the stage at Marion’s first community music festival on 24 November.
Concert-goers can improve their singing skills with a star from The Voice, learn rock ‘n’ roll dance and try musical instruments.
Free entertainment for kids includes The Amazing Drumming Monkeys and designing album covers and wristbands.
Concert at the Cove is a twilight event and will be held at Heron Way Reserve, Hallett Cove from 5pm to 9pm, Saturday, 24 November. Entry is free.
More than 20 Fork on the Road food trucks will sell cuisine from around the world. People can bring a picnic, relax on the grass and enjoy spectacular views of the coast.
Event highlights include:
· The Cast – concert headliners deliver a blistering mix of pop and funk
· Breezin – foot stomping rock classics
· Rip it Up – hits from the 50s and 60s
· Renee Pounsett – star of The Voice to perform and help people improve their singing
· The Record Store - buy, sell, swap vinyl
· Prizes - $100 JB Hi Fi vouchers up for grabs in the air guitar competition and for gig-goers dressed as their favourite rock star
Concert at the Cove was originally scheduled for March this year but was postponed due to extreme bad weather.
Download the program below for all the event details.