Venues and facilities
Due to the health restrictions announced recently swimming pools must adhere to social distancing of 1 person per 2 square metres. Recreation sessions, Aqua Aerobics, Swimming Lessons, Lap Swimming and Birthday Parties are allowed. Bookings online prior to arrival required, do not attend more than 10 minutes prior to session. Please scan the QR code upon arrival.
We will continue to review and update arrangements as COVID-19 directions permit.
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee
● Scan QR code prior to entering the facility. Please visit the State Government website to download the required app.
We have two slides at the Marion Outdoor Pool, both starting from the top of the 10m platform.
Our green, white and blue “Twist Slide” starts off with a 15m enclosed tunnel with spectacular translucent color bands. The tunnel rounds the corner and changes to an anti-clockwise downward spiral of open air slide for the remainder of the ride. The ride concludes when the rider splashes in to the run-out trough.
Our yellow “Speed Slide” is for those looking for a fast and exciting thrill! Drop down 10m at what feels like a vertical plunge, picking up great speed, before crossing the finish line at the bottom in a spectacular splash!
See Entry Fees tab for more details on pricing.
Our new water play park includes a 9.2 metre high x 20 metre wide centrepiece with four water slides, including one enclosed slide, tipping bucket containing 600 litres of water and water cannons. The area has a 59 square metre splash pad with non-slip surface, water jets and interactive features.