Venues and facilities
KEEPING YOU SAFE – COVID-19
Due to the health restrictions announced recently swimming pools must adhere to social distancing of 1 person per 2 square metres. Recreation sessions, Aqua Aerobics, Swimming Lessons, Lap Swimming and Birthday Parties are allowed. Bookings online prior to arrival required, do not attend more than 10 minutes prior to session. Please scan the QR code upon arrival.
We will continue to review and update arrangements as COVID-19 directions permit.
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee
● Scan QR code prior to entering the facility. Please visit the State Government website to download the required app.
Please complete our online interactive birthday party booking form (below) and email to email@example.com. Once we receive your email, we will contact you to advise availability and confirm booking details. We require a $50 deposit to secure the booking.
Parties are available for children from the age of 5. We accommodate for a minimum of 10 and maximum of 15 children.
Your dedicated party host will take your group through a rotation of party activities for 1 hour including pool games, water slides and use of our brand new Water Park. Your party will then enjoy food and drinks in a shaded area, or in our new Bali Hut* or Party Room* for the following 30 minutes.
*Please note there is additional charge of $50 to reserve this area for your party.
The $30 party fee per child includes pool entry, activities with a dedicated host, water slide and splash zone and food and beverages (see attached flyer for included menu items). The Bali Style Hut and Party Room can be reserved for the duration of your party for an additional cost of $50.
We also offer an icecream cake for $25.00.
Birthday parties are held on Saturday and Sundays 11.30am-1.30pm, please contact reception staff for enquiries outside these hours.
Please arrange for your party guests to meet at reception 10 minutes prior to the time the party is due to commence. Your host or reception staff will then escort your group to your dedicated party area. If any guests are running late to the party, our staff will assist them to meet your party.