Venues and facilities
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee