Venues and facilities
KEEPING YOU SAFE – COVID-19
Due to the health restrictions announced recently 'Pool play dates', 'Recreation sessions', 'Aqua Aerobics', 'Swimming Lessons' and all hires are cancelled until further notice. Currently ONLY lap swimming is available. Bookings online for lap swimming prior to arrival required, do not attend more than 10 minutes prior to session.
We will continue to review and update arrangements as COVID-19 directions permit.
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee
Looking for something to help strengthen your core, improve fitness or recover from injury?
Deep water aqua-aerobics is a great way to improve your fitness. It is a 'zero impact' exercise program that uses the resistance of the water to give you the work out. You can adjust your intensity of the activity to suit your fitness level or injury.
With the help of floatation belts, participants will float, suspended, with their heads comfortably clear of the waters surface.
Each session runs for 45 minutes with a qualified instructor and great music.
Bookings via the Entry Fee tab, see below MOP Aqua Aerobics 2020 2021 for session times and cost.
A great opportunity to catch up and play safely around the pool during the warmer months. We provide suitable pool toys in our toddlers pool to help children become more familiar with water. The toddlers pool is fully shaded with additional shade around the outside to sit and enjoy your coffee. Enjoy our delicious range of fresh and healthy food available from the kiosk.
Bookings via the entry fees and booking tab.
A fun water safety program for 2 - 4 years. Parents accompany children during the lesson.
Swimming education in a safe, private, and inclusive environment. Featuring privacy screens, private session time and an all-female staff
During school term time we offer teen fitness, adult beginner and adult stroke correction classes.
Please call us on 8375 6868 to find out times and prices.
Marion Marlins Masters Swimming Club
Mobile : 0400 719 853 (Ian Young)
Henley Grange Swimming Club