Venues and facilities
KEEPING YOU SAFE – COVID-19
Due to the health restrictions announced recently 'Pool play dates', 'Recreation sessions', 'Aqua Aerobics', Swimming Lessons' and all hires are cancelled until further notice. Currently ONLY lap swimming is available. Bookings online for lap swimming prior to arrival required, do not attend more than 10 minutes prior to session.
We will continue to review and update arrangements as COVID-19 directions permit.
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee
Marion Outdoor Pool is used by schools, community organisations and businesses to hold their special event or celebrations. Our pleasant grounds and well-resourced facility, not to mention our willing and capable staff, will make your event memorable.
Nearly 50 of the local schools came during our past season for lessons, swimming carnivals, end-of-term and holiday activities as well as other events. Lots of sporting organisations, clubs and community organisations use our facility to celebrate their achievements during the year. Our regular clubs reserve lane space for training and keeping fit.
Whether you would like to reserve a lane for a once-off occasion, or hold your event here - talk to us to see what options we can offer. We already accommodate regular bookings for many clubs and appreciate the opportunity to do so. If you would like to reserve lanes for regular training we can look at what is available for you.
Please contact us on 8375 6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org