Venues and facilities
KEEPING YOU SAFE – COVID-19
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with government health guidelines. These measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU
• Book online before arriving at the pool for general admission and all activities, including water slides, at marion.sa.gov.au
• Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
• Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
• Reduced opening times
• You ‘ll see staff cleaning equipment regularly
• View our COVID-19 Safety Plan at marion.sa.gov.au
• New fee structure – see: marion.sa.gov.au
Marion Outdoor Pool is used by schools, community organisations and businesses to hold their special event or celebrations. Our pleasant grounds and well-resourced facility, not to mention our willing and capable staff, will make your event memorable.
Nearly 50 of the local schools came during our past season for lessons, swimming carnivals, end-of-term and holiday activities as well as other events. Lots of sporting organisations, clubs and community organisations use our facility to celebrate their achievements during the year. Our regular clubs reserve lane space for training and keeping fit.
Whether you would like to reserve a lane for a once-off occasion, or hold your event here - talk to us to see what options we can offer. We already accommodate regular bookings for many clubs and appreciate the opportunity to do so. If you would like to reserve lanes for regular training we can look at what is available for you.
Please contact us on 8375 6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org