Splash Park with:
- 9.2 metre high x 20 metre wide centrepiece with four water slides, including one enclosed slide, tipping bucket containing 600 litres of water , and water cannons
- 59 sqm splash pad with non-slip surface, water jets and interactive features.
Expanding the site size site by 1800 sqm to create a family area with:
- Three new BBQ's
- Three new shade structures
- Picnic areas
- New paths across the site to improve access for people of all abilities
- Disability access drinking fountains
- New play and gym equipment has also be installed.
Construction was undertaken by Australian company Swimplex and has been completed