Venues and facilities
● The Guidelines for Safe Pool Operation include specific adult supervision ratios for children that will affect families attending the pool for leisure or structured lessons (see graphic below)
● The ratios apply to other pools run by councils, motels, caravan parks etc
● Children must have the required level of adult supervision so they can gain entry to the pool
● Arrangements will be reviewed and updated as COVID-19 restrictions permit
● Adults are not permitted to leave children under 10 at the pool unsupervised
● Children will be required to wear arm bands denoting their age
● Uniforms for lifeguards will be standardised to make them more identifiable.