Venues and facilities
COVID-19 and changes to Marion Outdoor Pool
Due to the health restrictions announced recently swimming pools can have a maximum of 50 people per pool. Recreation sessions, Aqua Aerobics, Swimming Lessons, Lap Swimming and Birthday Parties are allowed. Bookings online prior to arrival required, do not attend more than 10 minutes prior to session.
We will continue to review and update arrangements as COVID-19 directions permit.
Like all pools across Australia, we are changing the way we operate in line with State Government health guidelines.
● To meet State Government directions for physical distancing and maximise opportunities for visitors general admission is not currently available.
● Activity sessions are being scheduled for the time being – this will continue to be reviewed.
● We are working with a number of other pools to ensure consistent safety measures
● Visitors must follow COVID-19 health guidelines
● Measures aim to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the pool safely.
What this means for visitors:
● Everyone is encouraged to book online before arriving for all activities, including water slides, lap swimming, swim school, birthday parties, aqua aerobics
● Online booking is encouraged to secure preferred sessions
● People without internet access can book by calling the pool on 8375 6868
● Staff will clean equipment regularly
● Capacity limits apply to enable physical distancing
● Time limits for equipment use and structured activities
● Modified opening times
● Contact tracing
● Barbecue facilities are currently unavailable
● Visitors can bring picnics and the kiosk will serve food, soft drinks, tea and coffee
● Scan QR code prior to entering the facility. Please visit the State Government website to download the required app.
Welcome to the Marion Outdoor Pool
The Marion Outdoor Pool has been transformed into an exciting and modern water park where families can swim and play.
We have listened to our community and introduced updated, affordable prices.
PLEASE BOOK BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE POOL
Please note: You are unable to book into a session if it is one hour or less before the session time
Please note: In line with SA Health suggestions regarding COVID-19, we will only accept payment using tap-and-go or eftpos. We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
THERE ARE CHANGES TO THE WAY PEOPLE CAN USE THE POOL
These include time limits, modified opening hours, a new fee structure, safety measures, and making bookings in advance.