Skip to main content
08 8375 6600 request support contact
log in

Underground Electrical Connections

Prior to any works being undertaken on Council property/roads (e.g. providing domestic power supply from the road to the house), a contractor must make an application for approval of the proposed works.

Please note that Council has a unique set of technical requirements specific to the City of Marion. For more information refer to the following document:

Underground Electrical Service Application

Please complete the application form below.

Please note work must not commence until you have received formal notification from the City of Marion.